Cape Elizabeth Gas Line Repair & Installation Experts
Your family needs to be protected from dangerous gas leaks with Portland Plumbing and Heating. For a trustworthy Cape Elizabeth gas line repair and leak detections you need to call us at (207) 741 0138 today.
GAS LINE INSTALLATION IN Cape Elizabeth Maine
If you are having gas lines installed in a new home or replacement lines in a existing home need to be replaced, you will need a licensed professional. Gas lines are extremely dangerous and should be only handled by certified gas technicians. Do not put your life in danger or other lives, its not worth the risk. Contact Portland Plumbing and Heating now for all your gas line installations and repairs.
Many home owners rely on gas lines every single day of the week. Everyone needs to cook take showers, and when you live in Cape Elizabeth Maine you are going to need to power that gas furnace. You may even gas clothes dryer or a barbecue that needs to gas line in stalled. Whatever way you use your gas, you are going to need to have gas lines installed professionally by gas line professionals at Portland Plumbing and Heating. They ensure that your gas lines work properly and safely when you need them.
Gas line installation is serious and professional project. You need to hire plumbers with gas line knowledge, expertise, and they must have the proper tools to effectively do the job right while keeping everyone safe. At Portland Plumbing and Heating we hire highly trained technicians, and you will sleep at night knowing your gas lines were installed by professionals.
GAS LINE REPLACEMENT
You will often need to have propane or natural gas lines installed or replaced. When you have that need, you need to call a professional that is going to follow the local gas line inspection codes. Some codes may require that flexible gas line be installed. Often these gas lines are installed under ground and costs will vary depending on the installation conditions.
Gas Lines for Stoves
Who installs gas lines for stoves? Portland Plumbing and Heating will install gas lines to your stove or any other appliance that may need a gas line. Many clothes dryers will need gas lines installed. It is also common for homes to have multiple gas lines needed for gas inserts that are placed in fire places or even wall mounted. We can service all of these needs. Even if you choose not to call us. Please make sure you call a professional gas line service provider.
GAS LINE SERVICES:
· New Build Gas Line Installation
· Gas Line Safety Checks
· Street to House Gas Line Installation
· Gas Line Installation or removal
· Emergency Gas Line Problems
Indications and Signs of a Gas Leak
Gas leaks will give many signs that there is an issue. Being informed that you are experiencing a gas leak could safe your families life. Be informed about the signals of a gas leak by reading the list below. If any of the signs of a gas leak are present in your home you need to call a gas line professional.
- SMELLING ROTTEN EGGS OR SULFUR – If you smell eggs is almost certain you are smelling a gas leak and you need to call a certified gas line professional immediately.
- IF YOU HEAR HISSING SOUND – This is also a sign of a gas leak. This could be the sound of gas exiting as a gas leak in a pipe. You should leave your house immediately and call a gas line professional
- IF YOU NOTICE DEAD GRASS AROUND YOUR GAS LINE OUTSIDE – This also could be a good indication there is a leak an in a exterior gas line from the street to the house. You should call a gas line professional ASAP!
What to do if you think you have Gas Leak
If you think you have gas leak in your home or outside you need to always take the side of caution. You will never regret being to safe when it comes to gas leaks in a home. Below is a list of things you should do if you suspect a gas leak in your home
- Call the gas company immediately and have the come to turn off all gas to your home
- Turn of all your gas appliances
- Open the windows and doors
- Evacuate your family and pets from the home
- Do not start a vehicle that is in a garage during a suspected leak
- Do not inhale the gas fumes. Exit the home to fresh air ASAP
Key Benefit of Service
Whether you require simply deplete cleaning or a whole pipes registration, call our group of qualified and talented handymen. we take pride in the work we perform with our dedicated plumbers.
- Locally Own Operated
- Workmanship guaranteed
- Bonded and insured team
- Licensed plumbing experts
- Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
- Friendly, professionals
Get A Free Estimate
We are more than happy to give advice on your gas line installation solutions. Call us today so we can make an appointment. 207 741 0138